Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spin the Sky

I've been eager to begin Blog Every Day in April (BEDA) since I found out about it in November when I got a blogspot blog, but I nearly forgot about it until just now. Only just.

Seeing as today is/was April Fool's Day, I was planning on creating several pranks for my brothers this morning before they got up for school, but I ended up falling asleep at a friends place while watching The Sandlot at 12:30 this morning and didn't actually leave their house until 8 when I woke up.
But last year, now that was a glorious April Fool's Day.

Last year I attended Weber State University up in northern Utah, and I didn't particularly like my roommates, so I spent the majority of my time at my friends Shelby, Jen, and Shannon's apartment down the hall from me. I was there literally all of the time besides when I slept in my own bed at night. Anyway, on the first of April last year, I decided to head over to their apartment when Shannon woke up, and her and I proceeded to stack stools in front of Shelby's room. As I was starting to tape the web of red yarn to the frame of her door, she opened it, screamed, closed the door, and had a ridiculously huge laughing fit on the other side of it.

She was a little freaked out. But the look on her face when she opened that door...priceless.



I'm excited to blog daily for the next month. Not only will it keep everyone updated on my college transfer apps (yay!), but I've been slacking in the blogging department lately, so this should help me get back into the swing of things.

Until tomorrow, later days.


Song of the Day: "Skeletons" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
TV Show of the Day: Parenthood. I'm really loving the cast of this show mostly, but overall it's just good in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment