Friday, April 23, 2010

Grandtastic

I work tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it.
But that's life.

I'm running low on blog ideas.
Good times.


Today I slept until 2pm. I'm not sure how. I wasn't tired, but I kept on drifting off into sleep.

Oh oh oh.
So apparently I'm being talked about in a small group of the wrock community. This is kind of awesome.



I MIGHT be able to go to wrockstock once again. Some people still have room in a cabin, and I have a job now, so...hopefully it works out. I don't want to have to wait another year. The only thing is that my hopes of seeing Tegan and Sara play with Paramore in San Diego in September would be gone :/ So I would have to decide which I'd rather go to, if I can end up doing one.

Tough freaking call.

Later days.


Song of the Day: "Money" by Pink Floyd

facts:
one . I didn't know wizard rock existed until about 6 months ago.
two . I have an extreme desire to go to Nashville, Tennessee someday, though I'm not sure why.


[edit]
Speaking of my band, I put up a new (and quickly recorded) song.

No comments:

Post a Comment