Thursday, April 29, 2010

One More Day

Today was the last day of classes before finals start on Monday morning. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.
The only problem is...I forgot to do a summary of a scholarly article for my YA Lit. class that I was supposed to finish this week, so my grade is most definitely going to be a B in the class. It was probably going to be that anyway, but still. I just forgot about it completely until just now because I had so many other things on my mind and it wasn't as big of a priority.
Besides that, I just need to do a few sketches for my drawing class, and my second piece of my final project, which has to be about what I dream for my future. I think I'm going to do a text project with spray paint, but I can't decide whether to use stencils or just free hand graffiti style.

I'm still pretty sleepy since I had to get up for Spanish class this morning, so I'm going to end here.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "Girlfriend" by Pheonix
Film of the Day: Kick-Ass (2010). So funny. Great action. And Chloe Moretz is my freaking hero.

facts:
one . I've decided that, in 2011, I will watch 100 movies that I have never watched before.
two . I've always worked backstage for both high school and college theatre, but I've always secretly wanted to act in one at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment