Monday, April 5, 2010

Cinco Cosas

To my seven blog followers and supposed readers: Thank you. I would definitely still blog even if no one read this, but the fact that you do makes me smile :]

Today's blog will consist of five things you probably don't know about me.

one . I'm Mormon and I'm a democrat. A rarity, let me tell ya.
two . I don't know how to read music for guitar even though I've been playing on and off for the last six years. I mean, I know how to read your basic music notes and beats and such, but I just don't know how to take that and play it on something other than a piano, drum, or anything else with keys.
three . I don't own a copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Oops.
four . I've marched with my high school's marching band in a parade at Disneyland and it was literally the shortest parade I've ever been in (and I've been in a lot). I played bass 3.
five . I once wrote a 19 page paper on Thomas Jefferson for AP US History, and it was the shortest paper out of about 70 others. I still got an A-.


I think I'm going to do this at the end of every blog, except it'll be two things every time, not five. I'm not that interesting.




Song of the Day: "Glass Ceiling" by Metric
Film of the Day: The Losers (2010). Go watch the trailer and tell me it doesn't look like it's going to be entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. I like the facts, and the song is lovely! =D

    I cannot fathom how you managed to write 19-pages on Thomas Jefferson. I mean, I'll give him the Constitution, but still ... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you make me smile.

    I'm gay and a republican. HA, try that one on.

    ReplyDelete