Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ain't That A Shame

There are times when I just feel like listening to some groovy oldies love songs.

For instance, I think my top 3 at the moment are "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?" by Al Green, "The Love You Save (May Be Your Own)" by Joe Tex, and "Since I Don't Have You" by The Skyliners.

Also, I just realized these are all on soundtracks. Al Green is on The Virgin Suicides, Joe Tex on Death Proof, and The Skyliners are on American Graffiti.


This is a short post, but I feel like I need to go listen to all of these numerous amounts of times each now that I've mentioned them.

Later days.

Song of the Day: Take a guess. There are three.
Film of the Day: Again, refer to this post.

Facts:
one . I read Dr. Seuss books and The Real Mother Goose nursery rhymes book when I can't go to sleep sometimes.
two . My first CDs were The Beach Boys and Elvis Presley's Greatest hits and I didn't listen to anything except music from before 1970 until I was about 11. I was a weird child.

No comments:

Post a Comment