Sunday, April 25, 2010

On a Saturday Night

In the last two days I've written two new songs for Foundation of Fair Fortune.

I'm still perfecting them and such, but I like them a lot.


I feel like I've really grown in my song writing the last few months, like I've expanded and gone out of my comfort zone looking for new sounds. Maybe it's just me.


Last night I worked. It was hard and quite tiring. Tomorrow I need to start a project for my Literature class that's going to take me a long time to complete and I also need to read a historical fiction book by Tuesday night. This next week is going to suck, I can just feel it. It's the last week before finals week. Finals week is going to be easier than this will.
Ugh.
I'm very tired, so I should be getting to bed.

As for the band name, I'm still leaning towards Reorganized Trench Coats, but I wont make any final decisions quite yet.

Later days.

Film of the Day: The Runaways (2010). I finally got to see this today and it was very, very well done. Good acting, good directing, good music, good film. I definitely recommend it.

Facts:
one . I'm not sure where my love of movies came from...my mom doesn't really like watching them that much and, in my opinion, has really weird taste in movies.
two . My favorite color is ultimately green, but I like all colors, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment