Sunday, April 11, 2010

untitled. day 11.

Today was weird.
Waking up at noon never does anything good for me.
After waking up, I think...yeah, I don't even remember what my day consisted of before two hours ago.

I know I bought three cans of spray paint: navy blue, "blissful" blue, and purple. I'm planning several stencil projects with these colors. It's my own personal blue period.


Other than that, I watched Some Kind of Wonderful, tried reading Beauty (which didn't work out well), and ate some rainbow sherbet.

Also, I'm a little bitter today because my friend Katie got engaged like 2 months ago and decided to tell me just today. Mmk. Whatever.


Also, I'm back at square one with where I go to next in the future concerning schools. I'll either stay in St. George or move up to Provo. Or maybe I'll move back to California and go to school there somewhere. I don't know...I've just got to wait and see, I guess.


Today wasn't interesting, my bad.

Later days.

Song of the Day: "I'll Be Max, You Be the Monster" by Farewell Fighter
Film of the Day: MacGruber (2010). I'm so excited for this. I'm such a Kristen Wiig fangirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment