Thursday, April 22, 2010

Also.


Today I don't feel like writing.

I feel like watching this week's episode of Castle, Glee, and Mercy from 3 weeks ago. Also, I need to finish up the latest episode of SNL.

I also need to write happy notes in which "I'm just sayin' hello" to about 15 people.

Also, I watched the first 25 minutes of Donnie Darko today and decided that I like watching it in 25 minute increments rather than all at once. Also, why has Richard Kelley failed miserably at making a good film since this one came out? Seriously. Southland Tales was the epitome of horrible, and I heard The Box was pretty bad too, though I've yet to see it myself yet.

Also, Ke$ha and Bjork stole my effing names. What the heck is up with that?


But I digress. Kind of.

Later days.


Song of the Day: "Promises" by The Eames Era
Film of the Day: Donnie Darko (2001). Honestly, I think this is one of Jake Gyllenhaal's best films. That I've seen, anyway.
Book of the Day: "The Essential Calvin and Hobbes"

No comments:

Post a Comment