Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures and Such

Today is a picture blog.
Four of my cousins are in town for a few days because it's their spring break back in California. I took some photos today, so I thought I'd share.






Also, I just finished my 10th of 40 books. Starting the 11th after Spanish tomorrow. I'm also still reading Uglies.
In other news, I finished my rationale for YA Lit, and it turned out better than I thought it would. It also turns out that I didn't even have to turn it in today. Bugger.


Song of the Day: "This Scene Is Dead" by We Are Scientists
Two Facts:
one . I've already changed my major twice, but ended up right back at my original one anyway: art.
two . I have A.D.D. Like, legitimately. In fact, when people say, "omgzz I totally have ADD because this one time blah blah blah," it kind of bothers me, because they have no idea what it's like. It also kind of bothers me when people compare ADD and ADHD like they're the same thing. They are not.

That was like a three-in-one fact. Lucky reader, you; you're gettin' more than you bargained for!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cousins.

    I agree, people generally overdiagnose these days. Having some of the symptoms doesn't give you the condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You should let us know is you are enjoying Uglies. I have them on my self, but I just haven't gotten to reading the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely write about Uglies once I'm finished with it! At the moment, I'm about 100 pages in, and I like it so far.

    ReplyDelete