Friday, April 2, 2010

Here It Goes Again


I took some pictures today.
I also went on a bike ride, which I'm going to try and do at least 3 days a week from here on out. I don't have enough physical activity in my life, so this is a good start to changing that.

I sent out a dozen mix CDs today. Good times.



I've written two songs this week. Just regular (muggle) music. I like them a lot, I'll have to film one of the two and put it on the tubes. Also, I wrote and recorded a rap a little while back, so I should be making a video for it very soon. It should be exciting.

I have a lot of writing to do for my lit. class this weekend that I need to start on tomorrow. I'm doing a rational. I don't even know how to do that.


I'm tired and not writing a very good post.
So therefore...

later days.

Song of the Day: "Get Over It" by OK Go
Film of the Day: I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009). MOST AWKWARD MOVIE EVER. But I got a few good laughs out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment