Saturday, April 24, 2010

Band Names

Well, I'm still up so I guess I'll just write a blog for Saturday too.

This will consist of a list. And I will need your help, reader.

I want to come up with a name for my band, which will just actually be me and only me, but no one knows how to say my name right, and Ke$ha and Bjork were already taken.
So.
I've come up with these so far:
Twist On a Classic
Reorganized Trench Coats

I kind of just want to hear some cool sounding band names that you guys can think of. Anything! Seriously, I got the ideas for those ones up there from Teen Girlsquad videos.
So if you have any ideas, let me know!

Now I'm going to go to sleep. For reals this time.
Later days.

Band of the Day: The Buttermellows. I haven't heard a lot of wrock that's got this kind of sound to it. I dig it.
facts:
one . I used to bite my nails (like, a lot)but for some reason I just stopped doing it a couple of months ago. Weird.
two . I love working backstage on productions of plays, whether it be high school, college, or otherwise. I've never gotten the chance to act, but I'd love to try some time.

I put up a new song on my wrock band myspace if you'd like to give it a listen.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Reorganized Trench Coats, and I can't think of anything else. Finals make me vastly uncreative. =/

    But like I said, I really like RTC. It's catchy, but not overly so.

    ReplyDelete