Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 19.

Last night, I planned on pulling an all-nighter so as to finish my homework and study for Spanish, but I fell asleep, which completely blew my plan.
Today, I planned on working on art stuff, but I made some cookies for a friend instead. And got my car washed. Plan blown.
Tomorrow, I HAVE to do ceramics seeing as it's the last day for me to make anything for the rest of the semester, and until I take another class in August. I'll also be reading American Born Chinese, and Printz Honor Award book that is also a graphic novel. My brother's read it already and said it's fantastic, as is what I hear from anyone else that's read it, so I'm looking forward to that.
I'll be finishing Will Grayson, Will Grayson momentarily after finishing this post, and I'll probably go onto tumblr right away and say what I think about it.


I'm quite tired right now. I did fall asleep at 3 am, so that could be the problem.


Earlier tonight I got to hang out with some people from Church and play some frisby and a little bit of football passing, which is always enjoyable. Now I'm home.
Today was uneventful and went by extremely slow, but I also can't seem to recall what in the world I spent my time doing all day besides making cookies.

Last night was fun as well, I went over to Tajia's and watched her put extensions in Megan's hair while simultaneously watching Dark Knight for what seems like the 17th time. After Megan left, Tajia, Donny and I wanted to make macaroni and cheese, but didn't have milk, so we went on a quest to the 24 hour Wal Mart. Then we ate some delicious mac n cheese.



I've decided to make a shirt that says "I'm with Phil Wrayson" on it.


Later days.

Song of the Day: "Painted By Numbers" by The Sounds

facts:
one . I never finished the last three books to A Series of Unfortunate Events, but I've met Lemony Snicket (or whatever his real name is) and he signed my books nine and ten.
two . The only reason I decided to buy Looking for Alaska that one fateful day in 2006 was because I liked the cover.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how little things that seem so insignificant at the time (buying a book because you like its cover) can be so life-changing.

    ReplyDelete