Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i'm bad at coming up with titles

I'm eating a bowl of Target brand Lucky Charms, or marshmallow treasures. I find that a lot of generic cereals are far more delicious than the actual ones, this one included.

I'm about half the way through Will Grayson, Will Grayson and I really like it. It's not blowing my mind or anything so far, but I like it a lot. It's up in my favorites so far.



After going to Spanish this morning, I realized that I actually really like that class. The people in the class are cool (with the exception of maybe-stoner-kid-with-cool-shoes that sits behind me and to my left. Or Jeff dos. He's kind of douchebagish, but friendly, if that's possible.) and my professor is pretty funny/awesome. Maybe this will motivate me to continue going to class for the rest of the semester.

Just poured myself a second bowl of marshmallow treasures. I am okay with this.
I don't eat sugary cereal (or any cereal, really) that often, so I s'pose I could splurge this once.



I've been watching The O.C. the last couple of days, which is weird because I always told myself that I'd never watch it. Little did I know it was so incredibly addicting and kind of funny. I'm only 10 episodes into the first season, but I dig it.



I have to get to class. Later days.



Artist of the Day: La Roux


facts:
one . I watched The Hills kind of religiously every single week until LC left.
two . I've probably seen Kubng Fu Panda more than any other movie I've ever seen. And I've probably seen it more times than you. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment