Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brief Hiatus (kind of)

My brother just walked into my room with a hand/made paper hat tied to his head with a black shoelace.
Also, I just woke up 45 minutes ago at 1 pm. woot.


Several of my friends went home to northern Utah this weekend, which is just as well because I don't need distractions. I need to write my rational for YA Lit. And I still have no idea how to do that. I also need to read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld by Tuesday. So, I've decided to take a brief hiatus from the internet until Monday at some point, except for writing blogs, and the occasional tweet from my cell phone.
When I decided to do this, the only thing on my mind was "oh gosh, I'm going to be missing a lot of crap on tumblr".
Can you say RIDICULOUS.

haha 'ridiculous' looks funny in all caps, in my opinion, like it's spelled wring or something. Maybe that's just me.

Speaking of ALL CAPS, I got an email from DTFBA Records that my CD and shirt have been shipped. Yesssss.


This is where I finish and get off of the internet until I blog again tomorrow. And, now that I think about it, I'm probably also going to use last.fm. But no social networks AT ALL.

Later days.

Band of the Day: Land of Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment