Monday, April 12, 2010

The Sun's Rays Don't Bother Me

I just emailed my Spanish teacher and told him I didn't have a legitimate excuse for missing class last week except that I had a lot of family in town. I feel like telling my teachers where I've been is more respectful than just missing.
On that note, I'm also missing this morning because I need to rest my sprained ankle so I can work later today or tomorrow. I really hope that it feels better very soon, or else I'm probably going to have to go to the doctor, which I hate doing.

There's really nothing wrong with doctors besides the fact that they're absolutely boring beyond all belief, and I've been going to them literally since I was born*. And they usually have nothing more to say than what I already know due to the fact that I've been to them so many times. Just one giant cycle.


In other news, we got another dog. His name is Diesel. He is an American Staffordshire Terrier mixed with American Bulldog, so he's short and stocky and kind of looks like a puppy even though he's full grown. And he's super lazy, he just lays down in the middle of the floor all the time.


I need to go finish reading WGWG so that I can do a 30 second presentation on it tomorrow in class.
So...later days.


Song of the Day: "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" by Single File

facts (which I just realized I never did in yesterday's post):
one . *I was born with my left leg being bigger than my right. By the time I was 9, it was a bit more than an inch longer than the other, at which time I had surgery to have staples put into my growth plate in my knee of my left leg so that the right was able to get up to speed, so to speak. After two years, the staples were removed, and my legs were the same lengths, but still a little different in size, and still are. In fact, since I grew even more since the second surgery, my left left is now about a centimeter longer again.
two . Chiodos used to bug the crap out of me, but after taking the time to get used to the sound of the lead singer's voice and get over my fear(?) of screamo music, they are now one of my favorite bands, as screamo/hardcore is one of my favorite genres to listen to still.

No comments:

Post a Comment