Monday, April 5, 2010

Family and Failing To Sleep

I do believe that the majority of my blog posts for this upcoming week will have to be in the wee hours of the morning due to the fact that I'm always up at this time and happen to remember only at this time for some reason. Also, I'm going to be really busy until about 5:05 pm mountain standard time (or whatever it is) on Tuesday thanks to my horrible procrastinating of a fairly large paper due at 5:15 on Tuesday.

I just spent the last hour and a half doing mi tarea de espanol (Spanish homework) and trying to kind of sort of study since I have a test in 6 hours for said class.

My plans for today:
8:30 am - voy a levantarme (wake up) entonces desayunar (eat breakfast).
9:40 am - go to class and take my test
10:45 am - go home and read Uglies for 2 hours
1:00 pm - learn how to write a rationale
1:20 pm - start writing a rationale, at least 3 pages
2:00 pm - break for lunch.
2:20 pm - continue rationale
3:15 pm - read more Uglies, at least one hour


That's the gist of it anyway. My goal is to have at least 5 pages of the rationale done by the time I go to bed on Monday, then finish it after Spanish class on Tuesday. And I just have to finish Uglies before I go to YA Lit at 5 on Tuesday. Ughh.




Three of my cousins are coming into town tomorrow with my aunt Megan.
The cool thing about my family is that all of the grandkids, myself and my cousins, have a pretty close relationship with each other that is more like brother/sister than cousin due to the fact that we all grew up in the same town (or tri-county area, anyway) and saw each other all the time. I went to school with Jenna and Tyler, who I really do consider to be more my sister and brother than my cousins, from grade 6 to 12, and us three have always been the closest thanks to that and because we're the closest in age out of the...I think...11 or 12 grandkids. I'm not sure how many there are, they keep on coming haha.
Anyway, Liam, Ariana, and Karina are coming up tomorrow, and Eli is already here with his mom. It's just always nice to have family around, especially after having not seen them since December.


I need to go to bed now.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "A Manner To Act" by Ra Ra Riot
Film of the Day: Some Kind of Wonderful (1987). I got this DVD in my easter basket. I've always been a sucker for 80's movies, and my mom - I mean the Easter Bunny - knows it.

1 comment:

  1. Uglies should be easy reading. It's a really good book.

    Hope your test goes well and you make good progress on your essay!

    ReplyDelete