Friday, April 9, 2010

Quick Quick Quick

Today was a little bit crazy.
I woke up at 1pm, missing my drawing class. I did, however, go to the ceramics studio and trim a tea pot that I'm working on.
After that I went over to my brother's track meet, which made me extremely nostalgic. I watched a few events and then left to go walk around the Dixie State track and do some exercising myself.

I ended up going back to the track meet for several hours, watching the hurdles and reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I love the novel so far, and I'm hoping to finish it by Tuesday so that I can talk about it in my YA Lit. class.

Around 9:30, after getting home from the meet, my mom and I were on our way out so that I could go get some black shoes for work, and I somehow ended up rolling my right ankle/foot on a sprinkler head on the front lawn.
It was quite painful, sure, but I'm just worried about the fact that I have my first day of work as a dishwasher standing on my feet all day tomorrow morning at 9am.

At the moment, I can walk with a big limp.
Ugh. I'm just in a bad mood now.


With 13 minutes to spare, I bid you good night.

Later days.


Two facts:
one . I have realllllllllllllly bad asthma, due to the fact that I got pneumonia and bronchitis all in the same month when I was in 7th grade.
two . My favorite place that I have ever been to is San Diego, even over eastern Spain.


agsdlkdfs, I forgot about the song.
Song of the Day: "Paint Like That" by Sick of Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment