Saturday, May 1, 2010

LAST DAY OF BEDA FAIL

Seriously though, you'd think I would have remembered to blog on the last day of BEDA. But no.

The last two days have been interesting.

I found out that my ALL CAPS and John Green pizza shirts were lost in the mail and I will most likely never receive them, seeing as they were limited edition sorts of things.
I bought The Con album of T&S's on vinyl AND CD(!). I also bought their So Jealous album on CD.
I pre-ordered Erase This.
I worked a long time during a ridiculously large dinner rush.
I saw Kick-Ass and fell in love with Arron Johnson and Chloe Moretz simultaneously, though in completely different ways.
I decided to go to Wrockstock (and hopefully be one of the 16 bands to play the Wampum Willow) thanks to absolutely awesome strangers.
My little brother told me today that he thinks Santa is actually Satan because he steals our cookies on Christmas and their names are anagrams of each other. (He's 12, just by the way.)

My life is pretty cool, I guess.

Later days.


Song of the Day: "The Chain" by Ingrid Michaelson

facts:
one . I once met the Plain White T's because I entered a contest and won so that they'd play at my school. I don't remember entering such a contest, but it was cool all the same.
two . If I were to make a list of who I think the most awesome females in the world are right now, it would be this:
Tegan and Sara (mainly because of their hilarious banter during concerts, but also because their music is BOMB)
Hayley Williams
Chloe Moretz
Ingrid Michaelson
Sandra Bullock
...and probably just all of the 5AG


THE END. Thanks for reading my blog for April :]
I'll keep writing, just like, 2 or 3 times a week as opposed to daily.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, lost in the mail? HOW FRUSTRATING!!
    Also? Your brother is cool.

    But it's okay that you missed the last day, I look forward to continuing to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete