Thursday, January 14, 2010

Color Me...Baptized?

At first didn't quite know what to think of this. But then I remembered that I live in Utah.
My big argument about it was this: What fun would it be to color since you have to wear white when you're baptized? Yeah. Other than that...whatever. It was in WalMart, so I wasn't really surprised.
Also, $6.26??? Rip off.


I love how this week has gone.
I first went to school feeling good about it, dressed well, maybe a little make up on. Today half of my Spanish class, including me, had resorted to sweats. Amen to that.

I have to read Downriver by Will Hobbes by Tuesday, but I can't find it anywhere. I'll have to go to the library in a bit to see if they have anymore copies. Speaking of books, I'm going to build a book shelf this weekend, and I'm excited for it. For several months now, piles of books have just been accumulating next to my bed because of a lack of shelves. Now I finally have the money for a shelf. And I haven't made anything with wood for a good while, so I'm truly looking forward to it.

My plans for today go as follows:
Youth In Revolt
Library
Ceramics
BED TIME.

I stayed up until 3am watching the first season of Gossip Girl. Bad choice. It was one of those things where I knew I'd regret it in the morning, but didn't really think about it enough to care at the time.

Song of the Day: "A Whole Lot Better" by Brendan Benson
Film of the Day: Youth In Revolt (2010). I haven't seen it yet, obviously, but I'll let you know what I think about it tomorrow, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. walmart, blarf.
    Just never go to there, although... you might not have blogging material if you dont..
    It is worth it though... Walmart is evil.

    ReplyDelete