Saturday, January 23, 2010

No Hardcore Dancing In The Living Room


It's nice to know that I can talk about movies with the guy that works at Krave, the local self-serve frozen yogurt place. I feel really lame when I express my extreme love for movies in front of people, even my closest friends. I'm a movie buff. Movies are a huge part of my life.
I saw The Book of Eli tonight. BLEW MY MIND. It was so...thought provoking. Many will probably tell you that it's Christian propaganda or something stupid like that, but it has so much more to do with symbolism than actual religion. If you get the chance to see it, do so.
I feel like I'm sometimes chasing the wrong dream. I want to make movies. Cinematography, mostly. But I'm also interested in directing. I just don't see it happening in my future. Maybe someday, though.
My family and I are going up to Pine Valley tomorrow to the snow. I'm bummed that we didn't get any down here this winter, and I don't see it happening anytime during the remainder of the season.

I haven't written to Tyler for a long time. I just don't know what to say to him. The fact that I wont see him until November of 2011 has finally hit me. I miss my best friend.
Same with Alex (pictured). If I knew where to send a letter, I would write him, but I don't even know what side of the world he's on.


My current mood is...indifferent.


Later days.


Song of the Day: "Cute Without The 'e'" by Taking Back Sunday. One of my favorite bands. This song reminds me of...interesting times. But good nonetheless.
Film of the Day: The Book of Eli (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment