Sunday, January 3, 2010

Indecisive Me





School tomorrow.

I'm excited for this semester. That is, unless I get into UW, then I will discontinue going to Dixie and be on my way to Seattle in March. Otherwise, I'm exited.
If I don't get into Washington, and I have this nagging feeling that I wont, I have decided which schools I will be applying to for the Fall:
-University of Washington (again)
-Road Island School of Design
-Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
And maybe I will apply to
-Seattle University
-University of Puget Sound
-Portland State University
-Laguna College of Art & Design

Wherever I go, I will be pursuing a degree in art. RISD will be my first choice, then UW, then Watkins, and then the others.

Now. I need to stop looking at schools because I keep wanting to change my mind haha.
Everything all rests on financial aid in the end though, because in reality, I can't afford to go to any schools, including the one I go to now, without basically full coverage, whether it be scholarships, grants, or loans.
It's quite frustrating, really.


I need to get started on essays, drawings, and new pieces for my portfolio.
I have a lot of work to do.

Later days.

PS-Today is awesome because John Green responded to an email I sent him, and I never expected him to respond back to it. W00t.


Song of the Day: "No Moon" by Iron & Wine
Film of the Day: The Education of Charlie Banks (2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment