Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cool People Don't Have Blog Titles

My ceramics teachers tells us funny stories. I quite enjoy my classes because of it.

Tonight I was told about some people playing indoor soccer at the Church (which apparently happens every Thursday, so that's pretty cool) and I decided to join them. I always forget how much I miss playing soccer every time I play it again. I miss it so much. I miss playing field hockey too, but not quite as much. I was equally good at playing keeper for both sports, but I think I liked soccer more because I only had to wear gloves and not all the other padding that's needed for field hockey.


I wish I had OBOs, like in this randomly Google'd picture, but alas, they were quite expensive, and I wasn't quite that committed. I did have my own sticks and helmet though. Still have all my sticks. I have...four, I think. My first wooden stick up to my favorite Gray's carbon and graphite stick. Maybe I do miss this as much as soccer.

In other news, one of my bowls went missing from the drying room in ceramics. Even when I carve my name into my work, some d-bag has to be lazy and take someone else's hard work and try and pass it off as theirs. Gahh.

I saw Legion today. It was...well, it could have been better. The acting at least, but just for a few people, not the whole cast. Paul Bettany was effing brilliant, but when is he not? Anyway, all in all, it was a good film, though definitely disturbing at points. The story called for that though. The whole idea of the movie is kind of intense and crazy.

And this is where I end.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "Lovefool" by The Cardigans. Because who didn't love that song at one point or another? And they're still a good band to listen to these days.
Film of the Day: Legion (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment