Wednesday, May 26, 2010

On and On

When I go to read a blog and see that it's a million miles long, unless I'm in a particularly good mood, I won't read the whole thing unless it hooks me right from the start. I'm just being honest. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. So I've decided that I'll stop writing such huge posts.

So.
My computer is a piece of crap (otherwise known as a PC) and it got a virus two days ago. I've yet to take it somewhere to get repaired, or whatever happens to it now, but it's annoying to not have all my stuff that is currently being stored on that hard drive. Thank the lord I have my music and pictures backed up.

Since I'm doing the honesty thing right now (even though I always try to be as bluntly realistic and honest as possible anyway) I'm going to give it to you straight: I'm done with summer. I've been on break for about 3 weeks now, and I'm so bored. I want school back. I'm excited for my classes to start in the fall. I have NEVER been excited for things like the fundamental elements of grammar and the human life cycle. Seriously.

I'll leave you with that.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "I've Got Friends" by Manchester Orchestra
fact: I put up a new vlog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment