Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Miss

I miss doing things that I'm not supposed to.

I decided to go swing at the playground at the elementary school across the street from my school today around 8pm. Fortunately, it stays light out until around 9, and the weather was cloudy but there was a nice warm breeze out. In my opinion, perfect swinging weather. I sat there for a while without actually swinging, and just thought about when I was 14 and went to parks and swung on swings and proceeded to walk around town into the late hours of the night with the most random people.

My point is, I miss not having to worry. I miss not having to be a grown up, having to go to college, keep a job, be an example to my brothers, and actually thinking about what I'll be doing this time next year. I miss the times where I didn't have to care so much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy and all, but I could easily be happier.


But it could be worse.
It could be raining.
/inside joke


Song of the Day: "Camp Out" by An Horse. I'm loving these guys lately. Kate Cooper is awesome. AND Kaki King does a great cover of this song. She's pretty awesome too.

fact: I get extremely annoyed when people interrupt others when they're speaking. It pisses me off, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment