Sunday, May 9, 2010

A List

For some reason that I'm not exactly sure of, I've decided that I don't want to live in this country for the rest of my life.
I've decided that after I graduate from Dixie State College of Utah with my B.A. in English Education (oh, by the way, I changed my major to English Education) I would really like to move to either Canada or England. Or one, and then the other at a later date. Not sure yet.
In any case, I think I'm going to look into getting my masters at a school in Canada, either in Vancouver or Montreal. I'll also be looking at some schools in the midwest and in California (San Diego area and San Francisco).

I know I've still got at least 2 years (probably more like 3) until I graduate, but I like thinking about my plans for the future, even if they are just simply ideas, like teaching English and Art in a high school in Vancouver. I can dream.


fact: I've had the same paper journal since I was 7 years old, and it's not full yet because I always forget about it for literally years at a time. It's almost there though.

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting, and chances are you will change your mind a million times before it all happens! haha, at least that is how I work, think about all the stuff i want to do in the future, and every week it changes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete