Friday, May 7, 2010

Well, Well.



I'm not really sure why it's started just these last few months, but I am a huge Tegan and Sara fan girl. I mean, I liked them and all when I discovered them in like, 2004, but this...this is definitely worse. They're just kind of addicting.

But I think it's a good thing to be addicted to, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, they have now joined my top 5 favorite bands along with Rilo Kiley, The Shins, Led Zeppelin, and Ingrid Michaelson. Like I said, I'm not sure why they weren't my favorites before.

Generally, T&S fans have a favorite, Tegan or Sara. I thought I was more of a Tegan fan at first, but now I'm thinking that they're both pretty freaking cool.


Yeah, well, there wasn't really any point to this except to sharer with you all my love of Tegan and Sara. If you're not a listener, you really should be.
My favorite songs are probably Northshore, Hell, On Directing (from Sainthood), We Didn't Do It, Take Me Anywhere, I Won't Be Left (from So Jealous), The Con, Dark Come Soon, and Nineteen (from The Con). My favorite album of theirs is Sainthood, followed closely by So Jealous, so maybe start there if you don't know where to start.


Well. Get to it, then.


fact: My guilt free three: Michael C. Hall, Aaron Johnson, Sara Quin (yeah, alright, so maybe I have a favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment