Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dexter Season 4 Finale

Okay, so, I mean, season four of Skins had a twist at the end, but THIS? Dexter just went all out and freaking killed (No pun intended. Not at first anyway.) every twist of an ending in the history of twists.

I wont spoil anything, just in case you've never seen Dexter and you'd like to. Which I highly recommend, by the way. Unless you don't like blood and excessive use of cuss words, then stay away.

My mind has just been blown and I don't even know what to do with myself now.

Weeds did the same thing, but in a more comedic fashion, considering the differing of the genres of the two shows. But still. Same sort of thing happened when I saw that finale for season 5. Mind = blown.

I need to sleep this off now.


Song of the Day: anything by An Horse, they're pretty awesome.

fact: I could NEVER be a vegetarian. Not even if you...okay, well maybe if you paid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment