Saturday, May 15, 2010

100th post! And a life update

I bought a guitar. Just an electric acoustic from a pawn shop, no big deal. But now I have to wait until I get paid on Thursday to get my Wrockstock pass. THEN I can sign up to play the Wampum Willow at Wrockstock!

In other news, I have no idea if I'm going to be able to go to Ventura in July like I wanted to. I was going to go for 3 or 4 days and see ALL CAPS and Womping Willows and such in LA, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it.

I've been thinking I should try to find another job for the summer, one that isn't food related. Like a cashier or something. Since I only work nights at the restaurant, I could easily work day shifts somewhere else. I just need to go find somewhere that's hiring. And fast.


I'm quite tired. I was at work until about 1:30 this morning. One of the other dishwashers was fired, but nobody bothered to fix the schedule so that someone else could come in for them. So I was the only dishwasher on a super busy Friday night. Good times.


On that note, goodnight, and later days.

Song of the Day: "Ocean Or a Lakeshore" by Bella. One of my favorite songs right now.

fact: I really like shopping at The Home Depot or Lowe's. Something about a home appliance store really appeals to me.


Oh yeah, I made a MySpace for Reorganized Trench Coats so I could share some stuff over the interwebs. I don't have any songs up except a demo clip of something I still haven't finished writing, but hopefully by the middle of next week I'll have some demos recorded or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment