Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Everything That You Hoped To Say

A new month. March. Six months until my birthday.

I spent about an hour talking on the phone with Alex today. It was nice, he said we should do it more often. Especially since he's going to Afghanistan in six or so weeks.
I don't like talking on the phone with very many people. Mainly just Alex, Jenna, and Erin.
And Tyler. But I can't talk to Tyler on the phone, just letters these days.

I finished reading Whale Talk by Chris Crutcher.
Described in one word? Shocking.
But good, don't get me wrong. I don't think anyone under 14 should read it though. I'll let you know more of what I thought of it on my tumblr. It should be up at some point later tonight.
I just checked out Al Capone Does My Shirts from the Dixie State library, so I'll be reading that, plus another book, though I'm not sure which one yet, for this week.
My choices are between The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma (the third book of the series) by Trenton Lee Stewart, The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau, or Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan.
What do you think? Choose one for me and let me know.

I don't have much else happening.
Though I did sleep through my Spanish test on Thursday. But my professor is awesome and let me make it up later that day without consequence.
So never mind.
Later days.



Song of the Day: "Sweet and Low" by Augustana. I was supposed to see them when I saw the Hush Sound in 2008, but the lead singer had just gotten in a car accident so they didn't play :/ But the Hush Sound and One Republic were amazing.
Film of the Day: Lymelife (2008). A good movie with a great cast. Though a little bit depressing, it's worth the watch.

1 comment:

  1. I slept through a test once, too. Worst feeling ever :S

    Although I couldn't tell you what it's about, I know that I've heard good things about Boy Meets Boy (or just about David Levithan? One of the two). So that one gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete