Friday, March 19, 2010

Bombs Away

I got a letter from Tyler today. Half Spanish, half English.
Good times.

I told my parents that if I didn't have to worry about paying off student loans once I stopped, that I would easily drop out of school and move to England. My step dad said he'd pay for my plane ticket if I actually did it.
It's a last resort strategy, but I won't forget it.

I'm having to read a horror book right now for YA Lit. So my partner and I chose a book with a scary looking cover about a kid that hunts witches or something. We don't even know, we just liked the idea of the large print.
:]


I have a new sketchbook, but I don't know what to do with it. I mean, obviously I'll draw in it, but it's like getting a new journal: you don't want to ruin the newness of it, you know?

I hate looking for a job. The whole process just kind of sucks.


I didn't really have anything in particular to write about today, so...
later days.

Song of the Day: "Gaia Bleeds (Make Way For Man)" by Set Your Goals. I'm in a hardcore/screamo mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment