Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nothing and Everything


Skins. My new favorite thing.
Until I watched episode 7 yesterday, now I'm just upset and a little confused. I'm also bummed about another generation of the show, therefore change of cast. I really liked these last two seasons and everyone in them. But oh well. I'll get over it.

Spring break went by fast. It was uneventful and full of, well...sleep, movies, and tumblr. I can't yet decide whether or not I'm regretting this past week. Probably not.


My aunt, Heather (of whom I'm named after, middle name wise), and my cousin, Caleb (the "actor" of the family. I'm not sure why that's in quotations, he really has been in a lot of commercials and played a younger version of that one guy from Avatar in some Paris Hilton movie. He was also the young Jason in the director's cut version of the last Friday the 13th movie. But I digress), are coming up to St. George from Burbank this next Thursday or Friday for the weekend, along with my other aunt, Nicole, and my newest cousin, Bella. And by newest cousin, I mean newest first cousin, since my cousin Kirstin just had a baby boy, Trevor, not too long ago. I'm not sure what he's technically called, but I call him my cousin too, just to keep it simple, considering how many people are in my family.

I feel like this is going to get even more boring than it already is if I don't stop now.
Later days.


Song of the Day: "The Brightest Green" by Anarbor
Film of the Day: The Runaways (2010). Comes out next week in the US, but limited. Which means I'll get to see it when it comes out everywhere in April. I've been extremely excited to see this film for some time now, and it's gotten pretty good reviews so far. And apparently Kristen Stewart does all her own singing in it, which is cool, because she's not bad at the whole rock 'n roll girl band thing as far as I can tell after seeing a couple clips of the movie. Anyway, it looks good, and I look forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment