Thursday, March 11, 2010

There You Go With Hope Again

I know I've put this picture of Tyler up before, but I've been missing him a lot lately :/
So deal with it.

I've become addicted to tumblr.
Not really, but I'm on it more than anything else lately.

The migraine I woke up with this morning is gradually working its way out of my head now, though I can feel a migraine hangover coming on.

Jenna (Tyler's older sister, and basically my sister) is graduating from Ventura College in May, so I'll be heading down to California the end of that month for that. VC is just a junior college, but Jenna has been going there for like, 4 years now haha, so it's a pretty awesome thing for her to be graduating considering her past struggles with the educational system. I'm very proud of her. I hope she continues to reach for her full potential as a student in the future.


As for my current battles with education, I'm still a little bit weary as to what will be happening to me in terms of college for this coming Fall. I won't know anything for sure until I get either an acceptance or denial letter from the two schools I'm applying to in June at some point.



I want to link to Kayley's blog here, because I really liked what she had to say in it.
I've recently realized that I'm not writing for anyone in particular except for me, and I should always remember that. If you want to read what I write, then I thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.
Same with watching my videos. The fact that I only have 16 subscribers isn't going to stop me from making vlogs and videos and singin' silly songs that will only be viewed 35 times. The only thing that matters is that I enjoy it.

Three cheers for optimism!

Things I'm looking forward to in the near future:
-Fantastic Mr. Fox coming out on video next Tuesday
-Getting my ALL CAPS stuff after the 28th
-Getting my John Green "pizza" shirt
-making some bad ass pottery next week, including, but not limited to: tea pots, bowl sets, plate sets, cookie jars

Later days.

Song of the Day: "Around Your Neck" by Annuals
Film of the Day: City of Ember (2008). I rented this last night for my brothers and I to watch because Mikie had just read the book and wanted to see the film. He said the movie was okay but the book was way better. I own the book, I've just yet to read it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, Keshy*

    Tonight's one of those nights, anyway you are awesome and I'm sure you'll have things settled soon

    ReplyDelete