Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Chemicals and Me Are Going Places

I've decided that I become extremely stressed when I'm asleep. Weird, I know, but it's totally true. Whenever I have something on my mind, not necessarily worrying me a lot, but maybe just barely, it tends to grow in importance in my mind while I'm asleep and I dream about it.
Like crazy dreams that completely magnify the simplicity of unfinished homework assignments.
This has happened to me more than once, but I noticed it fully for the first time this morning when I felt really unsettled about my drawings for school when I felt fine about them when I went to bed last night.

I just thought this was weird. So I blogged about it, naturally.

Song of the Day: "Sleepyhead" by The Reason
Band of the Day: The Like
Show of the Day: Skins. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Totally natural. I stress about assignments while I sleep, too. On the field trip, one of the guys in my boyfriend's tent was talking in his sleep, about taking measurements of bedding in rocks and about folds and foliation (all geological things we had to deal with on this trip) etc.

    But, yeah. In a lot of ways those dreams weird me out more than a normal dream, which you'd expect to be weird.

    ReplyDelete