Monday, March 22, 2010

I Lied To Me Too

My mom got the phone that I wanted 5 months ago but she wouldn't freaking allow me to get.
I'm not bitter.


I bought a candle yesterday for my room. I used to light candles all the time, but it may have just been a phase that passed. Same with incense, though that was a longer, angsty-teen, I'm-cool-because-I-light-incense phase. But I do enjoy a good patuli or nag champa scent in my room. Or sandelwood and rose. mmm.

I made a carrot cake from scratch a few days ago and it was absolutely amazing. I think I'm going to have to make another one soon because it's almost gone due to having family over during the course of the weekend.

I have a paper to write that's due tomorrow night. I need to find an article to write about. Then I have to write a censorship rationale for next week at some point. I also need to figure out how to write a rationale.

Later days.

Song of the Day: "Everyone" by Uh Huh Her
Film of the Day: An Education (2009). This is in a cheap theatre on the other side of town right now. I think I'm going to go see it today at some point. I haven't seen a movie in theatres for weeks. Weird.


Also, in case you haven't figured it out, the titles for my blogs are alway just lines from whatever song I'm listening to when I finish and title each post, not necessarily the same song that is the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment