Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things to look forward to this week:
-Spanish Test (I know, I'm weird, but I really do love that language. And tests for me in that class are super easy, which is a real self-esteem booster)
-Family visiting on Thursday
-finishing the second season of True Blood
-work on Thursday (best part of my week! I love teaching the 4 kids that are in my class, they are so awesome)
-getting back to ceramics (I haven't thrown anything for 3 weeks. And I've already pre-ordered two 25 lb. bags of clay, so I need to get on it.)
-making pancakes for breakfast in about 5 minutes


I really need a good night's sleep though.
And I have a pretty big article assessment thing due for my YA Lit class next week that I need to get started on.

And college apps that I haven't started yet.
The idea of them scares the crap out of me.




Mmk, I'm off to make breakfast for everyone.
Later days.


1 comment:

  1. Here's the first entry on my list of things that I don't like that everyone else does: True Blood. I don't understand - what do people like about it?

    also, where do you work? kids are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete