Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Too Young, They're Too Old

I was thinking about doing BEDA again this month after having done it throughout the month of April, but then I remembered I'm taking 19 credits this semester, which starts in the middle of the middle of the month. I felt like I shouldn't try and commit to it.

Anyway, my week has been...interesting. On Sunday, I literally just stayed in my pajamas all day watching Bones and playing guitar. I worked Monday morning, but I ended up never sleeping Sunday night, so just went to work at 6 am extremely exhausted. After work, I got one hour of sleep, watched some more Bones, then went back to work for 4 more hours at 5 pm.
I ended up falling asleep that night at 11, which I don't think I've done for literally years.
On Tuesday, my brother, Andrew, and and my cousin, Karina, and I went to see Karate Kid, which impressed me, to say the least, though the original will always have a special place in heart. We also painted birdhouses and discussed primary colors and shading techniques. Well. I discussed. They kind of listened and asked me art questions, which was fun for me, regardless.


I haven't written a now song for a while, but I think I'm going to try and sit for a bit tomorrow after work and figure out a new tune of some sort. I'm not sure if I want to do wrock or regular...maybe both.

I'm tired. I work again tomorrow. Well, in 3 hours, actually. I should probably attempt to get some sleep, right?

Later days.


Song of the Day: "Hard To Explain" by The Strokes

PS - I'm doing a Blogtv show on Thursday night! I'll play some songs, talk to friends, just kind of chill. Should be fun. Follow my twitter for updates if you feel the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment