Sunday, August 8, 2010

John Green and The Little Things

My cousin read Paper Towns last week and told me today that it’s the best book he’s ever read. He also said that it was the first book that ever made him laugh out loud.

I gave him Looking For Alaska to read on his drive back home to California tonight, and he was already 40 pages into by the time he left my house, so excited to read another John Green book.

It’s the little things in life like this that make me so incredibly happy.

On a side note, all of my John Green books are currently not in my possession, which is annoying because I had just started re-reading LFA. Now I have to go buy more. Again.


Song of the Day: "Give Chase" by Tegan and Sara. It's actually an unreleased track that you can only hear live versions of, but it's still pretty brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment