Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thoughts From Today That May Or May Not Be Interesting And/Or Relevant

  • I stood on the edge of a cliff that was about 2000 ft. tall
  • Germans like to go to Zion
  • Lightning ruins everything
  • Always check for cactus before climbing up a rock
  • It's best to not let squirrels guard your back pack
  • My brother talks too much, not that I didn't know that already, it was just emphasized today
  • Watching The Lion King at least once a year should be mandatory
  • People are so awkward
  • I want to move back up to Ogden and go to Weber, but I feel like something inside of me is scared to do so for some reason
  • I LOVE taking things apart and looking at their insides, and by things I mean electric guitars
  • Nature is so incredibly beautiful it's ridiculous
  • I think I want to move to Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee after college if I can get a teaching job there and I haven't gone to Canada yet
  • My other choice would be Minneapolis, Minnesota
  • Beavers do not climb trees and flamingos can, in fact, fly
Today was a great day.
Later days.


Song of the day: "With Arms Outstretched" by Rilo Kiley
Film of the Day: The Sword In the Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment