Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today. [Plus Some]

Today, I woke up, went to work, school, home, school, bank, WalMart, Barnes and Noble, school, home, work.

Everything was non-stop. Whenever I sat down to rest, I remembered I had something else to do. I just had a lot of business to take care of, a lot of errands to run, a lot of work to do.

I'm still waiting for my financial aid money. I need to go back to the F.A. office yet again in the morning in order to figure out what's wrong; I've done everything that I was told to do, so where's my money?

Ugh. I'm incredibly tired.
Later days.


Song of the Day: "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna. Such a great song, and a pretty good video to go with it. I can't...stop...listening.


[edit]
I've decided that what I've written previously is not satisfactory. Therefore...more.
Lately I've written about 3 or 4 songs for RTC (Reorganized Trench Coats), and I love them. Unfortunately, I'm not getting a Mac anytime soon, so my hopes of recording with Logic Pro and adding drums and a string orchestra to my music will have to wait until I can start saving for the appropriate materials. So, after Wrockstock.
I'm in the middle of the last season of Bones. I'm still completely in love with it, so that's good. Also, I got all caught up on True Blood, with the exception of the last episode. I need to figure out how to watch Weeds now..

I got to see Erin today for about 5 minutes. She stopped by my work on her way up to BYU. I was glad to see her for even just those few minutes. It's tough to live so far away from my best friends, even if some of them now live in the same state as I do. There's still about 4-6 hours between us, depending on whether we're talking about BYU, The U, Weber State or Utah State.

Speaking of BYU and The U...it's football season again you guys. I don't really watch sports on TV unless it's the World Cup or the Olympics, but I will watch Utah's football games. I'd love to go to another one sometime, it's been 2 years now since I was there last. One year since I was up in Ogden last...hopefully I can pull off a visit in October sometime. I miss that town.


Sometimes I feel grateful that I have ADD. I mean, yeah, I definitely hate it most of the time. It's frustrating beyond anything I can think of. Think. That's the idea, isn't it? I think so much it's incredible. So much. If I had to describe what ADD was like in my mind, I would say that I have so many thoughts going through my head all at once that it's hard to focus on just one thing at a time.
I forget what I'm saying while in the middle of sentences on a daily basis. I tell myself that I have to make a list of things to do because I'll forget to do them...and then I forget to make that list. I can't fall asleep easily/early because my brain is so darn busy doing stuff, even when I'm tired, like now.
When I was a sophomore, my English/History teach told me to write down everything I was thinking in order to sort out my frustrations and gather my thoughts, so to speak. I told her it would be hard, but I'd try.

This entire blog is a product of me writing everything that I'm thinking to the best of my ability.
That's the basis for me doing all of this in the first place. I don't care if you read it or not. I probably wont even ever read it again, I just need to be able to let my mind wander free as best as it can.
Whatever that means.

Now I'm done.

Ha. Okay, song of the day for Wednesday: "ADD S.U.V." by Uffie ft. Pharrell Williams. Also, "Pop the Glock" is probably one of my favorite songs, just so you knoww.

No comments:

Post a Comment