Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Is One Insane Labyrinth

Somehow, Tyler let my mom know that I don't write him enough. Well sorryyy. It's not like I'll know if you don't tell me. So I guess I'll write him tomorrow.

I took my paper over to my grandpa's house today for him to read. When he finished he said that he never realized how much I liked writing, and he enjoyed reading it. Coming from him...that was pretty cool. Tyler was/is generally the grand kid of the family to share his talents with everyone than I am so everyone is always so surprised when they find out I'm good at something that I've loved doing for years.

Today was chaotic, just as I thought it would be. Running errands, getting projects and assignments done on time while skipping French class, etc. But really, French class is always the one thing that seems to be in my way of every other thing in my life. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. Maybe not.

I heard Ingrid Michaelson on the radio today. It made me happy.
I also witnessed an old man rear-end some one at the corner of 900 and River. The fact that this is the only accident I've seen happen the entire time that I've lived here baffles me. Everyone here is a horrible driver, there should be more of these things going on every 20 minutes.

I'm so excited to go to California this Christmas, even if it's only for 5 days. I wish I could go to San Diego while I'm there, but I don't see that happening. Regardless, it should be a great trip. I'm mostly excited to reconnect with people that I haven't seen since the summer, including, but not limited to, Ventura 5th Ward. Ruben will have already gone to the MTC in Provo on the 12th, but I don't think anyone has gotten a mission call since I've been gone.

I took my brothers to see Fantastic Mr. Fox today. AWESOME. Yeah, that's basically it.
I very much recommend it.

I've been trying this new thing where I go to bed before midnight. It's not working yet, but there is still hope. So good night.
And later days.


Song of the Day: "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson. One of my favorites of hers, though there are many.
Book of the Day: Looking For Alaska by John Green. I'm not feeling the films today. And this book (and all of John Green's books) changed my life. And apparently it has already been a banned book from some high school in...New York, I think it was. Anyway, like I was saying, John Green is a genius. I don't know how much more I can do to emphasize that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment