Thursday, December 24, 2009

It Will All Work Out In The End

I hate when a good book has to come to an end.
I also hate sleeping on floors, but we can't have everything, now can we?
I just finished Maureen Johnson's The Burmudez Triangle. It was good. Very good. Filled with a lot of emotions, and really great characters. I'm sad that it's over...

And in regards to the floor thing: I'm sleeping in the spare room at my grandma's house. It is filled with gifts and gift wrapping materials and has a sign on the door that reads "Santa/Grandma Suzie's Workshop", as if they are partners at a law firm.
I got to hang out with Tori and Erin today, just like old times. It was so much fun, I absolutely love those girls! Best friends in the world, for sure.

I'm nervous about Washington. Waiting for a letter is horrible.
Is it bad to say that I get a strong feeling that I didn't get in? And to be honest, I think I would be okay with it. I can always try again for Fall quarter. Look at me, being all optimistic and crap.

I have to make cookies in the morning. I am, of course, the designated Christmas cookie maker of the family. Though nobody actually told me this, I know it to secretly be true.

So good night. And later days.

Song of the Day: "Pink Bullets" by The Shins
Film of the Day: Nightmare Before Christmas (1993). THIS MOVIE IS SO CREEPY. I just watched it for the first time in about 5 years, and I've decided that it should not be for children under the age of 14. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment