Monday, November 30, 2009

I Will Miss You, Ceramics Class

I keep getting weird pains in my left hand and wrist. Thank goodness today was the last day of throwing for ceramics until...who knows when. It's also a sad day, because it was the last day I threw something for ceramics. It was a freaking awesome looking curvy bottle thing. I think it's one of my favorite pieces.

YouTube is doing maintenance so I can't upload my video that is already three days late going up. I'll have to do it in the morning, because once I'm done writing this, I'm off to bed. I have to go to work in the morning, then probably skip French, once again, so that I can get my contact sheet developed for my last (horrible and crappy) shoot, so that I can turn it in before 5pm. Actually, before 4, because I have to be at my other work at 4. Then I have to go trim my last two pots tomorrow night. I feel like I'm going to be pressed for time tomorrow all thanks to the contact sheet. I always seem to have problems developing a good one.

At FHE (Family Home Evening) tonight we made rice krispy sculptures. It was messy, but fun.

OH OH OH. I almost forgot. I finished my college application essay for The University of ------- today in Spoon Me. It was a great feeling. I'm going to have my grandpa read it tomorrow and let me know what he thinks (12th grade English teacher for +30 years).

This week is going to be pretty busy, but I would like to go to the temple at some point. I've never been to the St. George temple, only the Los Angeles one, and I haven't been to that for 3 years. Maybe Thursday...

Good night and later days.


Song of the Day: "Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol.
Film of the Day: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009). I do realize this hasn't come out yet, but I'm quite excited for it. It comes out on Christmas, limited release.

No comments:

Post a Comment