Monday, December 21, 2009

Salute Your Solution

I just saw a bunch of pictures of people I used to be good friends with...and I'm kind of glad I'm not friends with them anymore. I mean, I'm definitely glad we were friends at one point, but I think it's for the best that all of our lives ended up as they did.

Anywayyy.
Ventura tomorrow. Yahoooo!!! I'm pretty excited. Except I'm not excited for the drive there. Blehh. It's all worth it in the end.

Things I'm Stoked For In Ventura:
-Blenders. OMG. I've been craving a Peanut Butter w/ chocolate and banana for weeks now.
-Chipotle. The state of Utah has two Chipotles. They are in Salt Lake City and Bountiful. LAME.
-In N Out by the beach. It's true, one of the two In N Outs in Utah is just minutes away from me, but it's not as delicious if you can't go take it over to the pier or pierpont to eat it.
-Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Chai tea blended. The end.
-Warm weather. It's been less than 45 degrees here for a couple weeks now. I'm over it.

The only downside of this trip is that I wont have a car to drive since the fam is driving down together.
I'm really just glad I'm going to get to see all of my cousins though. Living near them my whole life is something I took for granted, for sure.

I have to keep packing. I always forget something. I even make detailed lists and everything...oh well. We'll see.

Later days.

Song of the day: "Bird On A Wire" by Rogue Wave
Film of the Day: Princess Bride (1987). I kept quoting this the other day.

PS - I put up that cover I sang on my youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment