Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tough Week

I haven't posted a blog in several days. Having not done so, I feel a little out of practice.
No, not really. I lied.

Okay, so. This week has been insane and it's not even over yet.
I've just had much to do, had so many phone calls to make, and on top of it all, I have a horrible cold, so I can't taste any food, which is even worse than having the col in the first place. Am I right?
I'm not going to get into detail because that could take a while, but I have finally completed my entire application for...are you sure you're ready for this? Okay...the University of Washington. It's in Seattle. "Why Seattle?" you ask? Why not!? I've personally never actually been there actually, but it looks awesome! And I need a new adventure; this is my refresh button on life.
If I don't get in for the Spring quarter, then I'll apply again for Fall, along with Watkins College of Art, Design, and Film down in Nashville. I need to find some more back ups as well, just in case. Wherever I apply though, I want it to be in or near a bigger city, like Seattle or Nashville, though not quite as big as New York City. I'm also still thinking about schools in San Diego or LA area. We'll see...

I wont bore you with everything that I need to get done before Monday (and it's a lot of stuff, mind you). Finals week is next week.

I'm importing old CDs into Itunes that I randomly found today. I just found a Flogging Molly mixed CD. Today is good.



Song of the Day: "Drunken Lullabies" by Flogging Molly
Film of the Day: Billy Elliot (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment