Friday, June 18, 2010

Today Is the Day

The day that Toy Story 3 comes out in theatres.
I was talking with some friends yesterday about how it's been 11 years since Toy Story 2, and 15 years since the very first Toy Story movie. It's incredible how much time has passed, because it really doesn't seem like it's been that long.



That's really all I had to say.
And that I can't see the England World Cup game tomorrow because we don't have ESPN 2 or something. Bummer.

Later days.

Song of the Day: "Brooklyn is Burning" by Head Automatica
Film of the Day: School Ties (1992). Very good movie. Matt Damon, Brendan Frasier, Ben Affleck, Chris O'Donnell...quite good acting in their younger years.
fact: The only assigned reading I actually read in high school were The Advenures of Huckleberry Finn, Things Fall Apart, Romeo and Juliet, and Pride and Prejudice. Oh, and The Scarlet Letter, which nearly killed me. Everything else I either read bits and pieces of or didn't read at all, and I rarely used sparknotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment