Sunday, June 13, 2010

ache.

I've had a headache since about 9pm last night.
No bueno.

I got some news from my bosses yesterday at work that I'm going to be trained in the bakery part of the kitchen this week. I was super excited because I've been wanting to learn more lately and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. The catch: I have to be at work at 6am. Which means waking up around 5:15.

As we all know, I absolutely despise mornings and generally tend to sleep in as much as my mom allows. In fact, it is extremely difficult to pull myself out of bed before 10am. I don't like doing it.

So I think this getting up at the crack of dawn (quite literally, unfortunately) thing will do me some good. Help to regulate my sleep schedule that has been out of whack for the last year and a half. Plus, I'm just excited to be able to learn all this new stuff and get a few more hours under my belt. It'll really help paying for Wrockstock to be a lot easier.


Speaking of traveling, I'm really thinking about going to visit Canada sometime next year. I would be going to, or around, Kitchener, Ontario, seeing as that's where Devin lives. I would love to go to Vancouver and Montreal too, eventually. I also need to start paying off the interest on my student loans. I also kind of want some new speakers for my car. And a drum set.
But, alas, money does not grow on trees, and I've recently come to accept the fact that not having everything I want right when I want it will make me happy.
Though I would be stoked to have a drum set right now.
I digress.


Later days.

Song of the Day: "What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?" by Taking Back Sunday
Although Taking Back Sunday was a product of my 'me wanting to be super cool by listening to super cool music' phase during 9th grade, I think that they are probably in my top 10 most favorite bands to this day.

fact: I own the first 4 seasons of Weeds and the first 3 seasons of Dexter on DVD, seeing as they are my two favorite shows, followed closely by Skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment