Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dance Dance Dance

Okay folks. Confession time.
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who does this, but it's still weird to admit.
I dance. A lot. I know, I know. It's ridiculous, right? But I do, and I've even found that the times I dance the most are when I'm by myself.
I don't know if it's just because I feel more comfortable that way or what, but it's been getting out of hand, people. Whenever I cook/bake, I like to turn on music to listen to, and even when it isn't dance-type music, I dance to it. In the kitchen. While baking.

I dance when I clean my room to, which actually isn't too often, but still. Or when I'm bored, I dance.



In all seriousness though, I love dancing, even if I look like a total idiot. Though...no one is usually around to confirm that, so I could perhaps be an incredibly amazing dancer, who knows?

I'm not sure how many of you actually read my blog, but if you do you you know that I designate a "Song of the Day" every time I put up a new post. So here's my question to you: What is your song of the day? I want to know what you all are listening to. So leave a comment telling me what you're hearing, or what you wish you were hearing, or what your favorite thing to hear is.

Good night, and later days.

Song of the Day: "Crown On The Ground" by Sleigh Bells. This band is pretty darn unique. I like to describe it as good sounding noise. If you listen to it you'll know what I mean. Also, it is very much an acquired tasted, in fact, the first time I heard it I was kind of like, "What the hell is this", so be warned.
fact: I am legally blind without my contacts or glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment