Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Of Course I Did.

I forgot to write yesterday. My apologies.
In other news, my family has been in town and is leaving tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed, but at the same time glad I got to see them.
Other than that, I have been working on music. My roommates have told me that they want a CD of my music before we all move for the summer, which is at the end of this month, so I've been trying to get a head start of recording some songs for them. They are by no means high quality recordings, considering I don't really know how to edit/produce music very well yet. At least not as well as I'd like to be able to in the future.

So. That said, I will be electronically releasing a demo album in the near future, most likely mid-summer time. Along with that, if you're into wizard rock, I'm hoping to release a full length album at some point before the year ends. Sooner than later, I think.

While we're on the topic of HP, no, I wont be going to Leaky Con, no, I'm probs not going to Wrockstock 5 either. MONEY YOU GUYS. IT'S HOLDING ME BACK. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll be moving to another state in August, so travel during the rest of the year seems pretty much out of the question.

And I do believe I have reached my limit for today.
Later days.

Song of the Day: "Generator ^ First Floor" by Freelance Whales

1 comment: