Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I just woke up to two screaming children at my front door. Well, not my front door but my neighbor’s. They had to be like…idk, 3 and 4 years old. Apparently they got dropped off at their babysitter’s, my neighbor’s, and they’re dad had already left, but my neighbor wasn’t answering the door because the kids got dropped off early and they were still asleep. I probably only heard them because I live in the loft, not an actually room, so I don’t really have a sound barrier from the front door.

My point is, if you have kids who are 3 and/or 4 years old, CALL THE BABYSITTER EARLY. OR AT LEAST WALK THEM TO THE DOOR IDIOT. My goodness. Those poor little guys were terrified, and when I open my door they were on there way out to the street to go looking for someone.

Anyway, now I’m wide away and it’s only 6:30 am. I seriously just went to bed 3 hours ago. I’m tired.
And I just discovered one my roommates is probably eating my Clif bars from the pantry, considering their swift disappearance.



Song of the Day: Back to December by T. Swift. I've been listening to this album (but mainly this song) a lot the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment