Thursday, April 7, 2011

Childish Gambino

I have been listening to the sweet rhymes of Donald Glover for about two weeks now and I just can't stop.
But that's completely irrelevant.

What is relevant?

The huge ass pot my ceramics teacher threw in class today.

And then he made another one in like, twenty minutes.

INSANE.

So basically I spent about 6 hours in the studio today and made about 3 things worth keeping.


Also. My hair is already getting longer, so all is well with the world.
Which is actually a total lie, considering Japan had another earthquake.

Shit, the world's ending, guys.
JK. I hope not, anyway.

Mmk, I need to go catch up on this season of Lie To Me. Tim Roth ftw.
Later days.


Album of the Day: the latest Childish Gambino EP (click to download) and be warned, it defs needs a parental advisory label. but it's still good if you don't care about that. IF YOU DO CARE go listen to some Vampire Weekend. That's always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment